Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP PLEASE!(pics!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spikey485 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikey485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP PLEASE!(pics!)
    Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:15pm
hey i know im not asian im italian and proud to be it but my hair is very asian like! its very dark and porcipine straight!sooo i want to know what kind of style would look good on me and how i coud possible achieve it! ill take any suggestion and any tips would help! heres a pic of me currently

if you think my hair looks good now please say that 2!just be honest!

also do you think something like the hairstyle below would look good on me and how i could achieve it! like how lojng to grow at certain spots and stuff like that!]

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!
 ps:dont just view comment 2!

haha that rhymed

Edited by spikey485 - July 11 2006 at 4:19pm
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 1:27pm
your hair looks good but it shows up your ears too much get the spikes trim lower.

Edited by administrator - August 19 2006 at 12:14pm
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 1:48pm
The soccer player guy - that length would take about 6 months to a year to grow. Personally I think it'd look good. Why don't you give it a shot - if you don't like it you can always cut it off. Since you have relatively short hair, it's easier to take that risk. 
my LJ, 40 inches long
yoari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 8:33pm
Wow the spikes look good. Why change them? Yes your hair does seem Asian.

Edited by administrator - August 19 2006 at 12:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic