Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair loss to chemothearpy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boldtobeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldtobeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair loss to chemothearpy
    Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:44pm
I'm new to the site.  I started out today looking for a short haircut.  I lost all of my long blonde/reddish hair (down to my buttocks), when I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years ago.  My hair came back in 9 months after loosing it ALL to chemo. treatments.  It came back in all back, with curls that Shirley Temple would die for.  Last and only 3rd haircut in 3 years I lost all my curls. I've decided to keep it short.  After all I am 47 yrs. young.  I'm trying to go back to my somewhat natural hair color as black is to dark for my skin tone.  My reasoning for keeping my hair style short is, well lets just so I've learned that.. LIFE IS TO SHORT.  So I want to look good and feel good about myself, every day, all day... I've been told I have beautiful blue-green eyes. My weight is about 154 lbs. Have a successful job in the medical field where I deal with a lot of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons on a daily basis.  I want to look sexy, but professional.  Any body have any hair suggestions.  I've looked at every single photo on this site. Found a few that really caught my eye  i.e. style 3822, 3824 and 6503.  I've also decided it's time to get up early everyday, put on my new face, and face the world through a new set of eyes.  Besides, I'd love to make my recent x-husband feel like crap for cutting out on me.  Guess he thought his life as a "pretty" well know musician around town, was more important than my life and our marriage. Enough of that. Can somebody give me your option of hair style, either my choices or yours.  You're all the best. 
Born to Be Wild
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 12:52pm
First of all congratulations on beating cancer! So happy you are well and ready to enjoy life.

How about you provide us with some pictures, and that way we can see what might look better on you. It's kind of hard to recommend a cut when you don't know what the person looks like. I'm sure everyone here would love to help you find that new fresh look you are looking for.

Much love, Shary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic