Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

under eye circles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 10:37am
the liver cleanse i use to do i no longer can find, i currently have been talking with a indian herbalist from india who has reccommended some indian products for detoxing http://www.mapi.com/en/1-800-255-8332/detoxification.html  also i know Maharshi products are very famous in india and i use to take there digest tone and aci balance  product for a bad case of gastritis i had and no longer have but anyways on that note  i bought the Elim-Tox to start with to see how it goes it mentions its for full body and liver, which would be great for me because i need something that does the full body i think what makes me sick is trying to clean every single organ out its just to many products.

Edited by babycheeks24 - August 26 2006 at 10:42am
Babycheeks
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 12:10pm
Ok, I'm gonna wait and see how it goes for you. Would you please keep me posted? I want to know how good it works before I buy it. Thanks for the info girl, you're the best!

Shary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 1:22pm
sure will. it looks pretty good ill start it as soon as i get it.
Babycheeks
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:03am
Under eye circles are definitely another warning sign of toxins in the body just as lank and oily hair indicate dietary challenges and skin breakouts can happen as a result of too much sugar or other dietary excesses.

New Beauty Magazine had a section recently on Detox Therapy and an anti-aging expert - Dr. Mark Hyman MD was quoted extensively about "toxic load" and how when the body is overwhelmed with toxins from mercury filled fish, toxic household cleaners, dry-cleaning solvents, pseticides and heavy metals the skin, hair and overall energy is impacted. 

Dr. Perricone who is famous for his great skin diets also discusses at length how detox plans which include everything from amping up Omega-3 doses to lots of water, healthy food and yes - fasting and enemas - will help the skin and hair.

So while I am not fond of hearing the results of detox events in detail, I do believe that they have merit and that everyone has a different opinion of what might work and that is what makes the world a wonderful place. 
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 12:13pm
Thanks so much Bratty, I really appreciate your input, and you sharing your knowledge about the subject. And most of all thanks for doing it so respectfully.

Shary
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 4:12pm
 Once again Bratty thanks so much for your input and useful information. I also really appreciate you mentioning these doctors, who are well known and recognized authorities in the matter and can actually back up what they say with evidence and have hundreds of healthy happy patients to prove it.  And yes, they recommend colon cleansing.

For those interested in knowing which detox methods we were discussing before, we were talking about colon cleansing. Specifically the method where you take natural vegetable fiber in the morning and drink lots of water during the day.  This method is neither unproven nor dangerous. Although some ignorant people in the matter insist otherwise, eventhough there is absolutly no evidence indicating such.  I have used it myself and it works wonderfull. So if you are interested research it. Is worth finding out about. No you do not get dehydrated, or loose electrolytes, since the product does not cause you to get diarrhea. It is the total opposite. You drink tons of water on the program. I don't even have to use lotion anymore, since my dry skin is gone. I am litteraly glowing. And no more under eye dark circles. I really wish someone would have informed me of this years ago. This detox has gotten rid of so many problems for me. I couldn't be happier. For those who are interested, I found the product I use at Drnatura.com. But there are other products out there. Is a matter of deciding what you think is best. I chose this one because is natural vegetable fiber (which I would never get from my regular diet, because I hate vegies and can not eat them. They make me gag) and all I have to do is drink it in the morning, and drink plenty of water during the day. So is healthy, easy and obviously vegetable fiber is good for you. I'm sure your doctor can tell you that. Well I'm glad I chose that one because it worked miracles.

Some people will insist that you should only do a cleanse if your doctor tells you to do one for examination purposes. Well, my sister's doctor told her she did not need a colon cleanse and she was perfectly fine, eventhough she would only go to the bathroom once a week. Well, she decided to do the cleanse after hearing some many good things about it. It turns out she was full of worms and many other visible parasites. Yes there is bacteria that is supposed to be in your system, but worms should not be there. I found out through some research that people who suffer from constipation are usually the ones with worms and visible parasites, because the waste sits in their system long enough for the eggs to hatch.

So go ahead and so some research and see if it is right for you.

I wish you good health, beautiful skin and a healthy colon.

Much love, Shary

Edited by Sharyg11 - August 28 2006 at 7:39pm
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 4:11pm
From Glamour:
SkinEffects by Dr.Jeffrey Dover Eye Effects Dual Action Under Eye Therapy $20 (cvs.com) "It depuffed, lightened my dark circles and made concealer go on well".
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 9:43pm

i only get puffy under the eyes sometimes its never dark ill try some shyanne.

Babycheeks
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 11:12pm
 I have actually heard they are genetic and nothing can really get rid of them (bummer!) I'm fairly certain this is true since I have had them since I was a kid and now my daughter does too.
I use maybelline instant age rewind under eye concealor in light to cover mine.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 8:51pm
On some people it might be genetic, but that is usually not the case. That area is very sensitive and if not well taken care of it will show. I personally had them(not since I was a little girl though) and the only thing that would make them go away was the eye gel from lamasbeauty.com. That was until my recent colon cleanse.  I no longer have them! And only keep using the gel as a protectant since I live in Miami and the sun is brutal on your skin. So you need to protect the delicate eye area if you don't want crow's feet. Even though those are in fact genetic(crow's feet) and don't run in my family (thank God) but is always good to prevent, than to have to fix.
taggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 6:19am

For under eye circles I think the following steps may help you a lot:

1.   Need to sleep 7-8 hrs daily

2.  Regular practicing some yoga and prnayama. Those can reduce mental stress and anxiety a lot.

3.  Eating green vegetables and salads with atleast 8 glasses of water daily.

4.  Avoid spicy foods.

5. Use cucumber juice mixed with lemon on the affected area thrice a week.

You need to be very patience. Because under eye problem does not solve quickly. But remember, before applying any chemical products don’t forget to take advise from experts.

.....Best of Luck!!
OJuliaDeeO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OJuliaDeeO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2006 at 9:50pm
I think mine are genetic since my mom and my grandfather has them. Plus I have always had them. Darn!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 1:13am
Me too,OJuliadeeo,and funny,we are both julia's! I'am certain as a child I got plenty of rest,exersice,and ate well...yet,it always looked like I punched out!
I dont have crows feet though (yet!)
OJuliaDeeO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OJuliaDeeO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 4:13pm
Yea I have to apply concealor 2x a day to cover it up. But I also used to get senius infections almost 4x a year, which might have added some of the darkness. I don't get the infections anymore, but I guess the signs still show Ouch But happily I don't have any puffiness!

btw - Julia is a great name Tongue

Edited by OJuliaDeeO - November 13 2006 at 4:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic