Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPF
    Posted: July 21 2006 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Jessica81 Jessica81 wrote:

I was using SPF 15 face lotions, but since I'm having laser hair removal I must use 30. I actually spent the extra money on the stuff my dermatologist recommended b/c everything else was too heavy to wear in the South Florida humidity.

What does your dermatologist recommend?
Follow Your Bliss
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2006 at 8:19am
Good girls ;)  

Jessica81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2006 at 3:25pm
I was using SPF 15 face lotions, but since I'm having laser hair removal I must use 30. I actually spent the extra money on the stuff my dermatologist recommended b/c everything else was too heavy to wear in the South Florida humidity.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 8:44pm
SPF 15 in my daily facial moisturizer. My powder foundation also has a score of 15.

When I am planning a day at the pool or the beach, I apply 30 to my face (Aveeno makes great suncare products for the face), and 15 to my body (Banana Boat).

Edited by Cherryblsmgrl - July 20 2006 at 8:15pm
Follow Your Bliss
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 3:26am
i hope you are all aware of the strenght of the sun...
do you use SPF?
what SPF do u use?  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic