Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Big Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 2:31pm
Hi Kate! I joined too and am estatic!!!! You seem like a very kind person and if thats your hair in the avatar I am SOOOOO jealous! So healthy!
Have a good rest of the summer!
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 4:44am
Originally posted by whhoiskad whhoiskad wrote:

Thank you Hellfrozeover, for your kind comments

A fellow brit to, what products do you use on your hair?

Im using tesco's own s and c at the mo (cone free too!)

What's the name of the cone-free one? My friend works there and says Tesco do quite a few s and cs. Excited about going cone free now!
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:54am
Hi Hellfrozeover!

There is three in the range, and they are on the very bottom shelf!

The choice is Apple and Aloe(for all hair types), Wheatgerm and Cornsilk(for normal hair), Jojoba and something(sorry cant remember the other  for dry/damaged). They are in 700ml and 500 ml square clear bottles.

The the row above they do another range of there own brand, tea tree, sea minarels, henna etc in funky shaped bottles stay away from these every single one has cones! ( i checked throughly!)

Happy s and c shopping! 
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:56am

Hi SugarCube,

Yep that is me in all my raspberry pink glory!
Thank you for all your kind words
Cant wait to see your pics!
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 5:45am
Thanks! I'll be sending my shopping slave on Saturday! What price are they? I tried to look online but I needed to log on to see and I don't have an account.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - July 28 2006 at 5:50am
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:11am
Hi Hell,

Off the top of my head they are between 50 and 60p! I was bowled over by the price for such a good quality item
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
ataraxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ataraxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 11:23am
yay another hennahead! lol...i haven't been around much since summer started, but wanted to extend a belated welcome :)

i have yet to begin my cone research/testing.. currently i'm using Garnier Fructise shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, which has cones.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:13pm
Got it! It looks and smells like washing machine stuff! I'll see how it goes. Seems okay so far!
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 3:36pm
Hey Hun

Which one did you get? I agree about the smell but its worth it to be cone free!
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 10:33am
I got the damaged hair one because I folded and used another semi dye and my hair probably needs it. Seems to work just fine. No dryness or anything. Looking forward to see what happens with it.
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:04pm

Way to go!

Hair Type 2a/m/ii
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 2:23pm
Hello Kate, it's nice to meet you! I hope you're finding that we have a very cozy and welcoming community here.

Have a great week
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 1:25pm
Hi AnaisSatin

First of all thank you for  the welcome,

Your website is fasanating and your hair is beautiful!

I agree on this board being cozy, im here everyday feels like a second home with like minded people!  

Edited by whhoiskad - August 06 2006 at 8:00am
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 10:01pm
That is good to know, whhoiskad!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic