Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL need to be removed? Help now what?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairchallenged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairchallenged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GL need to be removed? Help now what?
    Posted: July 19 2006 at 9:29pm
I knew this day would come but I am sick about it.  I have worn GL extensions for one year now and knew that each time I was losing more hair from breakage....the last time I had them replaced I realized I had to stop doing this to my hair, not to mention the expense.

I have to have them removed but I'll be embarrassed to leave the salon.  The ends of my hair are see through now.  What can I do until my hair grows back?.  My hair is thin and fragile.  I have heard about wefts and clips but would need someone to show me how to use these things.   Does anyone know somewhere in Michigan that could show me options other than wearing a baseball hat my whole life. (that is my husbands suggestion, he just doesn't get the enormity of my pain over this)

I know I will feel very depressed with no hair I need help.  I was hoping I could try to get my hair healthy so I'd never do this again but don't think I can live a year with only wisps for hair.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
dolphingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolphingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 12:21am
Hi Girl,

Don't feel bad about your GL disaster. You should try the seamless tape on hair extensions. They are very safe for your hair. I use them Try Cybermane.com The lady, Charlene seems very honest. I ordered the seamless tape on ex. and I expect them to arrive any day. I will let you know, if you like. However, I will use seamless tape on ex. even if I don't like the hair from this company because it is the safest thing to do.

Take care and cheer up!

Dolphingirl
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2007 at 3:32am
great lengths? ive heard nothing but BAD things about that place...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic