Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

brassiness!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lucyliusee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyliusee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brassiness!
    Posted: July 24 2006 at 4:13am
Okay so i had my hair "professionally" done in china about a week ago and it turned out orange and uneven. so the day i had it done was a medium brown, after i spent a day in the sun the top 3 or 4 inches of my hair turned light orange brown while the bottom remained dark brown??!  

i think i'm partly to blame too becuase before that i tried an at home haircolor (nice n easy, reddish brown made for dark hair) but it do anything at all so i didn't think anything of it.  

i'm thinking about apply a semi perminant color (like natural instincts dark auburn brown) but i don't want any unexpect results. what should i do?

(my natural hair is thick black asian hair)
"Giggidy-Giggidy!"
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 4:21pm

If your hair is already orange, you shouldn't use a color with a red base. You need a color with a green base to tone down the red. Maybe an ash shade. I would ask a proffesional. Go to the hair color forum. I'm sure they can help you there.

Good luck and beautiful hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic