Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my friend needs hair color help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jammar190 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammar190 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my friend needs hair color help!!
    Posted: July 24 2006 at 3:17pm
She recently got blonde highlights in her dark brown hair. She wants to know if she would look good in all blonde(all different colors of blonde), but she doesnt know her skin tone(warm or cool?) and if it will look good on her. Any help would be much appreciated.

edit_______
thank u!!

Edited by Jammar190 - August 06 2006 at 12:19am
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 5:46pm
I'm not very good with skintones.But I think she would look great with golden blonde hair.

My skin is the same as hers and ashy blondes wash me out,make me look sickly even.And she already looks pretty,but yes she could definitely pull off blonde.I would tell her full foil highlights are the way to go.That way she can get that multiblond look she wants.Plus it wont be as harsh with her skintone.This is how I went blonde awhile ago with the best results.My hair still looked nice and shiny,unlike when I tried to go allover one shade of blonde.Post back on what she decides.
dizzymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 4:36pm
i think she would look lovely as a redhead..it would give her a nice glow and make her eyes pop out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic