Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hooded eyelids. UGH!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hooded eyelids. UGH!
    Posted: July 25 2006 at 12:23pm
so i the creases on my eyelids are uneven...my right eye has more of a hooded look. does anyone recommend anything that is non-surgical to tighten it up/fix it... or recommendations? my friend jokingly said i should put tape to train it...but i think thatd get old after a couple days. so if anyone knows of anything, please share! thanks!
[URL=http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40305]natural black to platinum blonde ...FINALLY![/URL][IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" />

nothing beats southern california.
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 9:33am
I doubt tape would help but you could try seek proffesional advice first from a doc.
pr.
hAiRjUnKiE247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hAiRjUnKiE247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 10:06am
i know there is this nifty thing they sell damn it i am not on my computer so i do not have the address but they have a web site and they have it on ebay too. i hear wonderfull things. i wanted to hget it myself. i'll come back and post the site for you asap
I'm addicted..to hair extensions wheeee
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 12:01pm
have you found the site yet?  cant wait to see whats about.
pr.
hAiRjUnKiE247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hAiRjUnKiE247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2006 at 8:49am
I'm addicted..to hair extensions wheeee
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 2:23pm
oh hey that is cool!! let me know how that works out for u!! i only wanna try it if its going to leave it creased... and not only when you're wearing the tape. 
[URL=http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40305]natural black to platinum blonde ...FINALLY![/URL][IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" />

nothing beats southern california.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic