Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jet Set/ Bohyme install..outcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jet Set/ Bohyme install..outcome
    Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:44am
I was in a hurry a few weeks ago to do an install so I decided to use fresh hair to save time, I install with protac, and I was using my new jet set, my second install with jet set...I was up to the top and decided to do a double weft of bohyme on the last row at my crown. I have now had it in for about 4 weeks. The colors match perfect #613. After 4 weeks the bohyme is softer and less frizzy than the jetset, but just to look at the hair I can not tell the difference. The jet set does get drier looking, but nothing I can not live with.

I know alot of girls have had problems with jet set but I dont think it is all that bad.

I want to get some new hair that is a bit more curly, I have the body wave and it does relax. The first install I did it stayed wavy, but this time its more straight.
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 12:07pm
Thanks for the update.
Where did you buy the bohyme?

1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 2:36pm
EBONYLINE
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 9:03pm
ehhh hmmm girl...wheres you pictures!
1kathyann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1kathyann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 10:52am
SORRY SHERRIE....DID NOT SEE YOUR POST UNTILL TODAY..BEEN OFF RACING.....I AM GETING READY TO TAKE OUT THIS INSTALL I WILL TRY TO GET A PICTURE POSTED OF IT BEFORE I DO.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic