Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Boxer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Boxer?
    Posted: July 26 2006 at 6:30pm
Floyd Mayweather. No contest,lol. Post your thoughts,people.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 6:36pm
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 7:45pm
Yo dawg, ima HUGE boxing fan and i think Floyd is one of the most talented fighters of our time (Maybe even over Roy) because unlike Roy, He NOT only gets by on natural reflexes and speed, but he is a defensive wiz and can adjust to almost ANY fighter.

But honestly, He doesn't deserve P4P because u get that respect UNTIL u beat some BIG names. Nah mean? He beat Judah, but so did that other Argentinean bum right before him. It ain't really that special. He needs to step to Margarito, Oscar, Shane, or even Hatton if he wants to be the best.

Manny Pacquiao, imo, is P4P the best fighter in the world because he be beating the sh!t of of some of the best fighters like Barrera and Morales and he be doin it in dominating fashion too (KO).

Floyd got da potential to be great but the sayin goes, "If u want to be da best, u got to beat da best. Dig? He ain't gonna get too much cred for beating c+ fighters like Gatti and Bruseles.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:22pm
How u gonna say Gatti is C+ at least give dat dude a B
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:49pm
winky wright
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by MJ Dub MJ Dub wrote:

How u gonna say Gatti is C+ at least give dat dude a B

B fighters don't go life and death with club fighters like Micky Ward and Angel Manfredy. Seriously tho, I love Gatti, but that is strictly based on his entertainment value. He always brings the heat in his fights but any time he stepped up (Floyd, Delahoya, ummm..Baldomir) he got raped. big time. He just doesn't have "it". ok. Fine. Just because i love to watch him, i'll give him a B-.

Kudos to the guy who said Winky Wright. I appreciate his skills that he brings to da game but he be boring to watch some times. I mean, its like, I respect the skills of a person who can make a quilt but i don't want to watch that ish for 45 mins. Same with Winky, all that fool does is put that gaurd and wait for his opponent to throw all his shots and just shoves the jab in there face. It just ain't that entertaining.

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 9:29pm
jermaine taylor, das my n****, plus he from little rock, arkansas.
my city.
kingofny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 11:20am
i got to go with winky wright
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 1:17pm
winky, zab, and floyd r my top 3
Dont watch me, watch TV
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:09pm
its gotta be ali but like lloyd banks "i got the mind of a genius the rag white jag back hand like venus's jab like ZAB
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:57pm
I've met Winky Wright! He's come to my house before...my uncle knows him.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 5:58pm

But this was years back before he became as popular as he is now. Probably about 5--6 years ago

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 12:01am

But this was years back before he became as popular as he is now. Probably about 5--6 years ago

DID u ask him what his method is? Winky has been in the wave game for a long time. like his whole career, he's rocked nothin but waves.

Edited by Frizzle1986 - July 30 2006 at 12:15am
T-MAC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 4:04pm
AILI ALL DAY
wavechamp34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavechamp34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 5:31pm
mike tyson fan fo eva he a killer in da heart when he not crazy
robert dunn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic