Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"wtg or atg?" An ANSWER Not a Question!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "wtg or atg?" An ANSWER Not a Question!
    Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:15pm
Ok I have tried as of late consistently 3# atg and #2wtg.  Now I remember haircuts for me used to be exciting.  Like after the cut my waves would look tite, and even deeper and better.  I was always doing wtg.  But lately for my last 3-4 cuts Ive been doing #3 atg thinkin oh its the same but just more even probably.  And every cut was has not been leading to that improvement I came to expect.  Iv been so confused and like wtf Iv actually thought my hair was losing its nappyness and getting straighter.  No way I can confirm that witout grown n stop brushin for a hot minute.  But anyway, the cuts were leading to losses.  So out of personal experience, I definetly recommend you get your cuts WTG and NOT ATG.  btw I chipped my damn tooth yesterday damn it.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:28pm
 i always get wtg btw how did u chip ya tooth?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:37pm
Well I dunno why I even typed that, I guess cuz its annoying but since u asked.. well me and some friends had a footrace like sprintin on the tennis courts.  Well after smokin em' I like an idiot, underestimated the time to slow down and my tooth was perfectly level to hit the fence or the top bar of the fence which mada iron, chipping that sh*t, and hurting no other part of me, leaving no blood at all. 

young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:39pm

did that hurt? u can just put a cap to cover it

Edited by young_africa - August 01 2006 at 11:39pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 11:47pm
No it didnt really hurt at all at the time.  But now iz all like cant chew right n hella sensitive.  Yeah I plan to get that done like sometime this week.  
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 10:34am
dand dawg. thats wild. neva seen nuthin like that. hit that dentist
up asap. no matta how tite ur waves r the ladies wont like a jacked up
smile
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 11:18am
thats tru
Dont watch me, watch TV
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:15pm
wtg. damn homie
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:51pm
i get against the grain.

Edited by cedclark - August 02 2006 at 5:52pm
illadelph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illadelph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 5:54pm
i think the wtg works best wit most ppl. the atg is great if u cuttin off a lot but if ur routinly cuttin ur hair evry 2-3 weeks wtg is the best. but thats personal experience
disbyaboiij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disbyaboiij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 9:31pm
when i 1st started wavin i got 1 wtg cut and then i got all atg and i seem to notice that everytime i get a atg cut someof my waves get cut off so ima try and get me some wtg cuts until my hair is really trained

Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 9:01am
I get wtg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 1:35pm
well cmon who u gonna believe me or cedclark I MEAN REALLY!  Lol.  Ced, u gotta come back n tell us exactly what u do a lot lol.  I have a theory u and other hard good circled wavers brush real soft.  Because if u brush softer, less of the brush is touching your head at once.  so ur waves will be straighter connected away from the middle.
Spinnin_smoov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinnin_smoov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2006 at 6:26pm

I GET WTG..after ALL OF mY years or spinnin...I nOTIced that atg Is NOt 4 me so I juss get wtg

Im THe ReaSOn urbody gEttin braids
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 1:01pm
yo Das a crazy ass chip, took a chink of that tooth.
wtg sounds good to me and
yo cedclark u spinnin like crazy kid
change is good
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 11:22am
Its just best to get wtg man you will know by the way your barber is cutting your if its againts or with the grain by the direction he cuts your hair with the clippers. wtg the is the best way to go about getting your hair cut. Nothing wrong in getting your hair cut atg most of us here get wtg on a selected few gets atg.

Edited by NeonGenesis09 - August 05 2006 at 11:24am
WaVeGaMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaVeGaMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2006 at 1:21pm
i never got a wtg before......... ive ALWAYS got a atg and its only succesful wen my hairs long...than my waves still show, but this time around imma get a trim wtg and if it works for me imma get it cut wtg from now on

Edited by WaVeGaMe - August 05 2006 at 1:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic