Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All the support......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kelo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All the support......
    Posted: January 12 2003 at 2:38pm
damn that sounds harsh, sorry to hear it.xxx
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2002 at 8:42pm
I`m sorry to hear about all of this.
If you give me your email address, I can tell you where you can go to have support, and where you can meet a lot of nice, caring people. It is very likely that AT LEAST one person will help you. I`m not going to give out the name of this place to everyone, I don`t want people to go there who will give us a difficult time (even though it happens in all the boards). Not giving out the name will decrease the chances of some jerk finding it. Anyway, I hope you contact me.
CRAZY! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRAZY! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2002 at 6:57pm
Help me! The other day I went to the hairdressers and told them to cut my thick, naturally brown, beautiful BS length hair into a short pixie cut! I have had long hair all my life and I threw it away in one snip! My daughter loves her long hair and my husband liked my hair long, BUT he said he is now in LOVE with my short hair!! I was very happy with that but I don`t like my hair short and I need a LOT of support to grow it long again. This is where the problem is.....while I was at work, my husband (who works the night shift) went behind my back, took my daughter to the hairdressers after school and told them to give her a pixie too!! She now thinks that I told her father to cut her hair short like mine because I was jealous of her long hair and my husband doesn`t want to take the wrap for it and now she won`t talk to me. What do I do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic