Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this is me - any ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this is me - any ideas
    Posted: August 06 2006 at 8:20am

keep it? something new?

lay it on me guys!

Edited by atticus - August 06 2006 at 8:22am
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2006 at 8:48pm

I love the style you have now.

I can't tell by the b&w pictures, but, is it all one color? If you want a change you could add streaks of some color.

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2006 at 2:40am
Yeah blonde hair
randi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 10:17pm
hmm...keep it.
or maybe more colors?
first pics pretty snazzy :]]

xo
::love is the movement::
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 11:54am
Keep it i like it!! maybe change the color if anything like they have suggested since winter is rolling around but its a pretty fun edgy cut.
Babycheeks
heart*of*sorrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heart*of*sorrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 3:59pm
i think you should leave it cause it rocks.
cryption View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2006 at 7:22pm
Let it grow out a little more and i love the dark roots look on you. Honey blonde with some light brown lowlights methinks :]
mayglenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayglenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 1:24pm
Honestly Dude, i think you should dye your hair a darker color.

But thats just me. (and im not a chick, lol, so...)
longhairedbrune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairedbrune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 4:00pm
what do you do to make it like that????
cryption View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cryption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 9:07am
if its not broken, dont fix it ;]
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2007 at 5:27am
Originally posted by longhairedbrune longhairedbrune wrote:

what do you do to make it like that????

Which pic? The middle one is styled differently.

Another couple pics.....

(ignore the i love kyle thing, it was a joke with a mate of mine lol)

messier, bogan type style LOL

Edited by atticus - March 03 2007 at 5:28am
Onomik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 2:34pm
Keep it!!!!!!
AmericanCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmericanCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 8:24pm
Yeah, please stop smoking it is wrong!!!
Straighten hair use gel and spike front it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
cyph3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyph3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 5:01am
dude your hair so cool. how did  you do that..? because i always have  had shaggy messy hairstyle like yours but its bit different much longer and not so awesome as yours. serioously, what did you told the hair stylist to make look like that...? envy so much. i wanna try it my hair. :)

Edited by cyph3r - March 22 2007 at 5:06am
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 7:42am
Originally posted by cyph3r cyph3r wrote:

dude your hair so cool. how did  you do that..? because i always have  had shaggy messy hairstyle like yours but its bit different much longer and not so awesome as yours. serioously, what did you told the hair stylist to make look like that...? envy so much. i wanna try it my hair. :)

Lol. Probably wanna grow it a little longer than how mine looks in the pictures and then tell the hairdresser you want it longer on the front/sides and more choppy around the back so you can "mess it up".

As for styling, tell me which pic you want advice on, cos some are straightened, other's arn't etc.
cyph3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyph3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 7:48pm
your first 4 pics were awesome.
how would say this in a hairdresser lingo this style. bcuz i dont know how to tell how they will cut mine. i notice they made ur hair thin. mine is damn thick. how about how they cut ur front, side, back, i notice they look have some layers on  top of other hairs. damn i dont know how to tell this. help me out m8. thanks in advance.
schuey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schuey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 7:22pm
Yeah dude, keep it, your hair looks cool.

How do you get it in the style of the 2nd picture. What have you done to style it in that way in terms of straightening, gelling, waxing, brushing etc... and how long does it take you?

And how did you have it cut to achieve that style?
Amy.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 9:58am
dont change it!
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 9:20pm
lol i forgot about this thread.

im actually getting a cut today. if anyone else wants help or some newish pics or whatever, just say.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 12:39am
pics of the cut would be nice!
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic