Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed -  PLEASE HELP! I need a stylist for my wedding in NYC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP! I need a stylist for my wedding in NYC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Angelray View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP! I need a stylist for my wedding in NYC
    Posted: September 14 2000 at 10:45pm
My wedding is on November 19th of this year. I love the hairstyle Rah Digga had in the August 2000 edition of "Try It Yourself HAIR". Her hair is parted into little diamonds on a small part of the top front of her head. In the middle of each little diamond is a small knot of hair. Theres like 2 rows of diamonds and then her hair is pretty much straight. Its hard to discribe. But I need someone who will come to my house Nov 19th, a Sunday, at 9:00 AM. I would appreciate any kind of help anyone could give me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU in advance!!!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2000 at 5:53pm
Hi,

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding. I have not seen the August 200 edition of Try It Yourself Hair and I have to admit that I don't know who Rah Digga is but I have seen the style you mention.

I am not sure where you live but if you live in the Northeast there are a couple of great hairstylists that might come to your house. You might want to post again where you live, in general, so stylists reading the board get a better idea and may contact you privately.

Also, I would strongly recommend that you take a photo of the style to a couple of hairstylists right now and have them "practice" the look on your hair and see how you like it. Sometimes photos don't translate well to your own hair.

I am a big believer of "practice" hair. Also, many hairstylists will come to your house to do wedding hair if you ask them with enough notice. It will cost more but many will do so. Also, if you go for some practice sessions it makes it better because then the stylist can get comfortable with your hair and will be more able to recreate the look you like.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic