Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

buying guards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kjmegamass2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjmegamass2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: buying guards
    Posted: August 17 2006 at 3:59pm
sup guys, been away for a long time but i got a question.....can u like buy a pack of guards from a store or something like that, because i'm trying to get 1 1/2, or do they have a store where u can just buy them separatley?? NEED SOME HELP
GOD IS KING.. The world is coming to an end....GET SAVED TODAY!!!
novanhoj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novanhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 4:28pm
whats a guard?and do i need it for waves?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 4:35pm
You can buy gaurds seperately at sally's beauty supply usually or you can try other beauty supply stores but sally's is usually the best place.

Edited by ButchBoi05 - August 17 2006 at 4:36pm
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by novanhoj novanhoj wrote:

whats a guard?and do i need it for waves?

A gaurd is what you use on the clippers to make your hair the proper length...you dont need them unless you cut your own hair.

Edited by ButchBoi05 - August 17 2006 at 4:58pm
NeonGenesis09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeonGenesis09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 4:55pm
ButchBoi05 said it all for you fam or if you are really friendly with your barbers they can give you the guards for a small fee that is what i do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic