Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wave length?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by laidbackkidatl laidbackkidatl wrote:

long and i agree
Waves are bangin in that sig of yours, what kind of brush u use?products? Dont really care what product u usin its jus intrestin seein what one products does to someelse. You got like 50 waves on you head
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 9:47am
Originally posted by rocawaves23 rocawaves23 wrote:

Originally posted by fresh2def fresh2def wrote:

yup
Aight fresh2def, so when you used CC, your hair texture changed a bit? How soon? Im'a keep bring this up and im hopin it aint like ice pomade(i bet most ppl don't even know what it is)makin my skin darker cuz it says its a polisher.Did your hair get darker?

I would say i noticed a change in about the first coupla weeks a started usin it. As for the darkness factor, i didnt change the actual color of my hair or skin, it just made the coils in my hair work more with each other, causin more of my hairs to lay down with each other, as product it looks like my hair is blacker when in all actuality, more if my hair is just laid together.
Dam that sounds confusin but do u understand what im tryin to say?
To spin or not to spin...

rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 10:55am
Lol i got what you sayin, aight what does this CC look like? The one by hollywood somthin and orange? Its just im kinda out of the phase of buyin new products. I was stickin wit 360 and pink....
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:13am
yea dass da 1
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 7:26pm
i use the one by hollywood.
To spin or not to spin...

Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:16am
yea that one is good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic