Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics of my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics of my hair
    Posted: August 24 2006 at 10:41am

there it is in its frizzy, curly glory.

Oh and do the last inch look damaged ?

Edited by SugarCube - September 08 2007 at 2:37pm
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:21am
Gorgeous curls, Miri!  

Does the last inch looked damaged?  No.

Thank you for sharing your pic with us.  Scaled down, it would make a lovely avatar or signature photo. (hint, nudge... )
rhpetunia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhpetunia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 9:41am
Wow, Sugarcube, your hair is beautiful, thanks for posting the pic !!

I can't see any damage in the photo.

I can't imagine how stunning it will look when it gets to your length goal!!
2b/F/ii
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 10:27am
oh thanks guys. I'm going to start the CG method soon to get those curls in line. Oh and how do you scale it down?
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:18pm
Woah! That's ALOT of gorgeous hair! It doesn't look damaged at all.
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 11:26pm
Very pretty, glossy curls, Miri! Beautiful!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 8:34am
thanks again guys when I tried to wear my hair natural and down at school everyone was like your hair's nappy or frizzy or please never wear your hair down again. yalls responses gave me a hair confidence boost.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 3:40pm
Miri,

Just ignore the naysayers.  Smile at them (with pity) because you know inside that they are wrong  (I might guess that they are secretly jealous).
rhpetunia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhpetunia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 5:28pm
It looks great!  Just wait 'til it's down to your waist -- they'll really be talking!!  And verrrryyy jealous !!!
2b/F/ii
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 1:45pm
Very nice love the curls and the color.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 1:17pm
Your hair is amazing, Miri. There is absolutely no way I would pay attention to the bad stuff people say. Plus, I know alot of people that would give anything to have your hair. So, hold your head high and let your hair grow!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:46pm
Beautiful hair! and so much of it! wow.  You got gorgeous hair girl, ignore those people. They are just jealous! People would kill to have that much hair. That's kind of what my natural hair looks like, exept you'll never know it because I always wear it straigth.

Go on, girl. Keep growing that glorious mane, which by the way, looks very healthy!!

Love Shary
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 7:12am
I can see it!  For some reason I couldn't at home.  That is lovely hair, your goal was waist length right?  You're going to be the envy of everyone for sure with all that thick hair in pretty curls!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 7:58am
Oh wow!! So gorgeous.  Hang in there and keep doing what you're doing because it seems to be working well :)

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 4:02pm

Abundant hair!

Way to go, ignore your peers they are only jelous

Keep going!
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic