Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reccomend a good foundation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reccomend a good foundation
    Posted: August 24 2006 at 12:57pm

Looking for something new to try if anyone has any they reccomend please do!

Im looking for a foundation that lasts pretty much all day, Quite a decent coverage, nothing sheer, Good for combo skin/oily.
I like a full faced makeup look but eventually my skin looks caked up and orangey and i hate that look, what doesnt help is my pressed powder sometimes can go on patchy making it look more orange!

I used to use Clinique but havent seen any of their products that would suit me.
any help would be great
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:59pm
Have you tried Elizabeth Arden. They have great foundations that look very natural and last a long time. I personally like the mousse foundation, but that would probably be too sheer for you. So try one of the other formulas if you happen to be by one of their counters. I think you'll like them.
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 9:07am
I love the Laura Mercier line. The foundation stays true to color and never looks orangey. I use their tinted mosturizer now, but I've used their thicker foundations in the past. Great stuff. I think you can get a sample at their counter. At the very least you can get a free make-over.   

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:42am
 I have used revlon colorstay for years because is matte and pretty good for my oily skin,and it lasts long. Anytime I switch i come right back to it.
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 6:52pm
Maybelline's Dream matte Mousse is great. It covers all of your imperfections and looks good all day, well I go to school for six hours and it still looks good.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 9:42pm
 Cool,I thought about trying that one.
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 8:08pm
Im currently using Cliniques Pore perfector mousse and its pretty good, just feels a little chalky applying it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic