Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY hair...where to go from here(with pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xoJefFxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoJefFxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY hair...where to go from here(with pics)
    Posted: August 25 2006 at 2:41am
First of all, this is my first time posting here...newbie XD...

first off...which one is the older me?

...pick! i'll tell you later... and tell me which one is better!!

okay...I used gel for the second one, and it's all natural for the first, wit the sides gelled down.

I usually use wax, but it doesn't give me this effect

or this

when I asked my haircut person, she said that I needed a perm, that I didn't have the bend or curl in my hair...is she right and is there any other way to do this other than a perm?!?! $55 ahaha too much, I'm cheap...XD

Help...thx
BTW: I know I need to grow it out more...what else? oh...the first one is the older me.

Edited by xoJefFxo - August 26 2006 at 12:15am
FOB for life...XD
mcelweewife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:39am
I like ALL of them!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 8:49am
I like the third one best
xoJefFxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoJefFxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 6:33pm
umm... kinda looking for some help.
"I asked my haircut person, she said that I needed a perm, that I didn't have the bend or curl in my hair...is she right and is there any other way to do this other than a perm?!?! $55 ahaha too much, I'm cheap...XD"

help!!plzz!!
FOB for life...XD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 6:46pm
Is that you in those pics?
xoJefFxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoJefFxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 1:29am
yes, the first two pics are of me, and the 3rd and 4th ones, are the kind of the hair I would like to attain.

plzz help!!XD
FOB for life...XD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 7:56am
It looks as though your hair in it's "natural state" had NO bend or curl pattern at all! I can only think of 2 options. I am good freinds with a couple of Asian girls, and to get a curl pattern like that they do one of 2 things...they either perm it, or they grow it out to where it's long enough to braid it. What they do is put a little mouse in their hair, braid it while damp, and take it down the next morning! I think it looks REALLY cute, and it cost no money...the only problem is.. you may not want such a wavy pattern, you sound like you just want a bend. I would also suggest hair rollers, they are pretty cheap....but me personally, if I was after a certain look, I would just shell out the money, it is worth it! But yeah, rollers would definitely give you the bend you are looking for. Have one of your female friends help you with this! I hope that helped!

Edited by mcelweewife - October 03 2006 at 11:21am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 7:57am
I just looked at the last 2 pics you posted again, and then the ones of you! That look would really suit you! That style will look nice!

Edited by mcelweewife - September 13 2006 at 7:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic