Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

real good ques

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: real good ques
    Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:18pm
    whose parents told dem dat when they were just getting waves dat it didnt make sense cuz u wont get dem dat u were jus wasting ure time but when u got them they ate there words
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:20pm
my mom never even heard of waves. she hates them now she wants me to cut my sh*t all off. it aint happenin
in2deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote in2deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:33pm
just b/c she never heard of it..she wants it gone...? tell her to get with the times..and RELAX,,, women these days...geeez
Do what you gotta do, but always keep doin YOU!
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 7:39pm
yeah my mom and every 1 ecxept my grandma said dat i should give up my grandma and my cuz wuz the only people encouraging me to keep trying women well we godda love em still
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
bonafide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonafide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 9:17pm

^man i feel you cuz, my mom thought i couldnt do it. i used to brush so much she got mad and told me stop brushin so much. but shes cool cuz i got em' now

slugger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 10:17pm
ma momz new i had nice hair she jus hates all the products i use but for da most part she liks dem....... lik wen we go out she'll b look at ma sons hair wit her friends
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 11:17pm
LOL, back when I lived with mom dukes, she only hated the fact that I always brushed my hair in her bathroom 24/7. She only hated it when I got curls for some reason.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic