Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New..Need hairstyle help/advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
24Keya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24Keya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New..Need hairstyle help/advice
    Posted: August 31 2006 at 11:08am

I'm new here. I'm looking for a hairstyle change. I have hair just past my back bra strap. I typically do alot of ponytails and buns. You can see the effects of constantly pulling my hair back.

I do wear my hair out but it's a lot to manage especially if it's straight. Wet curly is easy to manage. I've worn it out all week this way which is a first for me.

Anyways, I'm looking to get my hair cut. Anyone have any pictures that they think would work good with me. I was thinking layers, but I want it styled as well. Help please pictures, pictures,pictures. I'd like to show them a pictture of what I want. This is me with the curly wet in a ponytail. Posted a picture to show the shape of my face. I want something fitting. I welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 11:55am
well dont cut it short it took you a long time to get it this long in the first place, i think some long layers make sure you get some face layers it will help give your hair some style and thin it out as well make it easier to manage, you can even consider getting some color again hit up some of the color along the face that will really bring out your face.
here are a few i think fitting remeber you can always take a pic to the salon and they can duplicate. good luck. in whatever u pick!
 and

Edited by babycheeks24 - September 03 2006 at 11:57am
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic