Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how long????????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how long????????
    Posted: September 01 2006 at 5:10pm
4 all of u out dere lke sjay swissta young africa and dah res of people out dere how long did it take yall 2 b fully spinning
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
iceman55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 6:13pm
yo rollercoaster ur startin to make me argry, i like that ur helpen every1 out and all but u dont have waves, and i dont think id take advice from a dude that dosnt have waves

P.S. im giving advice cause in almst spinn
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 6:34pm
Iceman you arent almost spinnin you  have alot of work..so no offence..but before you got out and start making comments..check yo self bro....And rollercoaster you are making to many unnessary post and threads...There were many threads like this you probably will see your answer in one of the threads

Edited by BIG- - September 01 2006 at 6:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic