Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

creative bleaching?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
navypier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navypier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creative bleaching?
    Posted: September 04 2006 at 8:45pm
I recently bought a bleaching kit and would like to proceed to go towards

this--> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v515/hairfiles4/BLACK%20and%20BLONDE/SHORTER%20than%20shoulder/?action=view&current=13c252b0.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch15

I already have naturally dark hair with a couple of randomly yet proffessionally bleached spots. I'm wondering if I should make a stencil for the area I want to bleach because I have no clue how to go at this except for the fact that maybe a friend could help. 
Any ideas? Thanks

Edited by navypier - September 04 2006 at 8:48pm
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by navypier navypier wrote:

I recently bought a bleaching kit and would like to proceed to go towards

this--> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v515/hairfiles4/BLACK%20and%20BLONDE/SHORTER%20than%20shoulder/?action=view&current=13c252b0.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch15

I already have naturally dark hair with a couple of randomly yet proffessionally bleached spots. I'm wondering if I should make a stencil for the area I want to bleach because I have no clue how to go at this except for the fact that maybe a friend could help. 
Any ideas? Thanks

I am not famaliar with bleaching kits and don't recommend them. As a HairStylist I've seen many haircolor disasters come into my chair from home bleaching and highlighting kits.

There is a science to lightening the hair and it's best left to professionals in a salon....this is what we are trained to do and since bleach lifts in stages it's best left for the experts.

Don't try it at home....if you can't afford a salon...goto a beauty school and get it done for a fraction of the cost.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic