Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missed you guys a lot ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 9:48am
Hugs to you both, HFO and Missrini!  Thanks for the support and comfort!  missrini, where did you  get your mini flex 8? It is lovely!

HFO, I've wondered the same thing about George Michael's one length ideas.  I've seen beautiful hair with fringes but for me, I'm back to the old school.  I was really obsessing about my bangs; something I've done in the past, and my forehead was breaking out (acne at 50? I've got sensitive skin).  I also am enjoying the feeling of hair off my face.

But Missrini, your fringe looks gorgeous on you and you look so pretty both ways!

SF
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2006 at 12:06pm
Hey Strawberryfine - sorry I haven't responded to your pm... Great to see you and your hair grows so fast! I remember seeing your first avatar on LHC when you were about neck length. 26" geez
my LJ, 40 inches long
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 8:07pm
Anais!
So good to hear you're still around here!  Can you post a link to your website?  Hair Lair?  Your hair looks gorgeous!
SF
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic