Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perm
    Posted: September 06 2006 at 11:14pm

Hello all,

I'm very new to this site,  I just hope i can get some advice for my situation. I recently (about a week ago) went to cost cutters and got my hair "permed" the lady who did it mention to me that she has never done a perm before. I was scared for that moment. When it was completed, it didn't look like a perm. It looked more like it was primt? sp? I'm very upset, i did call back and told them the problem. They offer a 30-day fix-it. I'm totally scared to go back and get it fixed for my money paid. I want my money back !!! Or else do you think they would give me some of their products and maybe a hair cut to make up for the problem and price?
help!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 6:53am
Don't they hire only licensed people to work in their salons?  I would imagine a person who has a license would have done a perm before while they were in training.  I'd go ask for my money back because I wouldn't trust them.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
missym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 9:34pm
I would think......
I went back, i told them that i'd contact corporate if they don't give me money back. I got some new shampoo/condioner and also got my money back. I will not step in that salon any more!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic