Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm back
    Posted: September 13 2006 at 5:46pm
Hi all....I have been gone for a while.  Had a serious illness and have now recovered enough to get back to things.  If everyone remembers, I had my hair butchered back in january.  I am really happy to tell you that after 9 months, my hair is back to normal now.  I have regrown all of it and still letting it grow.
Missrini....I saw you newest picture today and your hair has gotten absolutely fabulous!
Kelly
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 7:46pm
Hi Kelly, welcome back!  

Sorry to hear you had a serious illness, but good to hear you've been recovering.
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 9:40pm
KellyX - welcome back and hope you're feeling stronger each day
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 10:41pm
Good to see you I do hope your'e feeling much much better
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 10:44pm

Hey Kelly! Nice to see you.  I'm so glad to hear your hair is doing so well (and your health now!)

Thanks for the compliment

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 1:23pm
Hi,

Nice to meet you, glad you are feeling better take it easy and welcome back
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 3:58pm
Thanks all.  I am feeling better each day. When you have been where I was, you are really grateful for all you have in life. Well, I've been busy reading up on all the happenings I have missed since I've been gone.  It's really amazing to see how much everyone's hair has grown this year.  Keep it up
Kelly
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2006 at 7:09pm
Glad you feel better. Hope your hair grows to be even better than you remembered it to be!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic