Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions for long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shalimarp3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shalimarp3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for long hair?
    Posted: September 20 2006 at 3:30pm
Hey I'm 16 years old and i'm gettign tired of the same look. I wanted to know what would be a good hairstyle for me if i had longer hair. I grew my hair dow nt omy shoulders once and tried to get dreds but I have what i guess people call "good hair" where it is almost as silky as white people's hair and is naturally wavy. Like if I was half white half black. But yea when i grow my hair out it turns from wavy to curly and when the lady tried to twist my hair..it twisted straight back to it's natural curl. So I was wondering if i got a perm or something and straighten my hair..what other hairstyles would be good for long hair?
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 6:42pm
Pull back in a ponytail and rock the the lil fizz pull back wave thing..
Good&Thick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Good&Thick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:29pm

Well you should get cornrolls braids.... I know what you mean I tried to get twisses but my hair was too good....lol so braids should work out just find

Trying to break through the struggles that life brings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic