Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curly hair/cam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curly hair/cam
    Posted: September 26 2006 at 6:15pm
Any body want to chat on yahoo sometime with a curly hair girl like me let me know.

:)
Babycheeks
brusher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 11:16am
Hiya id like to chat with you if you like. Let me know.
rollerboy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollerboy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 12:32pm
 I would love to be friends  I'm  sitting here with about 60 of the largest hair rollers everin my hair just waiting to toalk to you by the way your BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!
rollerboy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollerboy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 1:06pm
 Hi Baby Cheeks 24 ,  sorry for the bad grammar, I was nervous your the 1st I've and the best I've attepted to make friends with, and the MOST BEAUTIFUL !! I was born and raised in Bronx Ny and have since moved to Miami  Fl. And now live in Reno Nv. Wow what a difference it's so rural and hillbilly but its a lot less hectic than Bronx or Miami . I am 26 and I have long hair 3/4 down my back and I LOVE IT I Have never had short hair or any boy style hair cuts . My Mom had me at 14 and she wanted a girl so from day one I was In curls  My mom did my hair in Shirley temple curls for most of my child hood so I got used to sleeping in rollers every night. and I would not want to be like all those little hoodlum boys growing up i was high mantinence and love it !!! i'm 6'2 195 lbs with green eyes and I was the only white kid in my neighborhood growing up. So I got lot's of attention From The puerto Rican and Dominican and African American girls  they loved My Curls and I used to sleep over a few of them's apartments that lived in same bldg.  I would have a head full of rollers and a pink nightie on or lavender those are my 2 favorite colors, i/m not gay I only date females but i do consider my self a She male all the beauty and sexy of agirl but with a n adequate male genitals . during my teens i tok birth control pills to grow breasts and get curves it worked i had 34b cup boobs at 151/2 years old . i got sick i took all kinds Of the pill high,low medium dose estrogen. but for now i feel ok with not taking Birht control pills and just being feminine with out boobs and curves . any way that's a little about me . Please respond back I feel a strong connection from your photo and I want the chance to know you better Baby cheeks 24 .    love rollerboy1 
Have a nice day my best Rollerboy1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic