Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A hair vitamin thats actually worked for me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
love59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A hair vitamin thats actually worked for me
    Posted: September 27 2006 at 3:37pm

I have actually gotten good improvement  from Viviscal.  Ive been trying to grow out a short patch of hair (partially due to alopecia) for two years now and it was so short on one side I had couldnt even fit it into extensions it was so close to my head and stiff. Ive been wearing head wraps for ages because I couldnt show my short patches.Cry

This was up to the beginning of August when my boyf bought me Viviscal, its pretty pricey from the shops but bought it off ebay for around £25.
 Also I have been using the Crowning Glory tecnique, a general skin hair and nails vitimain and moisturizing twice daily.aswell.

My mum commented today before I got a chance to ask her about it "where you going with that afro", its long enough to put in extensions now. Very happy.Smile

BrownDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 2:43pm
Congratulations on finding a vitamin that gives you results.  I will have to look into Visical.  I've heard alot about that vitamin.  Thanks for sharing.
love59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 3:09pm
Aww Im just happy something that has claimed to do A,B, and C for an expensive price HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT!!

I realise many Black people in particular but others aswell who have hair growth, breakage, loss problems get swindled by huge companies selling lies.
 Its quite rare to find one thats true and has worked in a month and a half!

Hair love to everyoneSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic