Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A variation on the Rapunzel story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A variation on the Rapunzel story
    Posted: September 27 2006 at 9:47pm

strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 1:43am
Priceless, Dave!  I loved the other one about the volumizing shampoo, too!  It reminded me of Gary Larson's Far Side work!

Keep them coming!
Laughter has to be good for hair growth!!!

SF
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 7:52pm
Hi Strawberryfine!

Glad you liked it.  I wonder what the other 100-some folks who viewed this message thought of it..... Question
Rowlingfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowlingfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 8:42pm
I think it's cute.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 9:10pm
cool, glad you liked it too, Rowlingfan!  And welcome to the forum!  Would you be willing to share with us a bit about your hair? Smile
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 6:50am
Rapunzel cutting her hair?? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! hehehe  Hope that guy doesn't have any scissors in his cart.

Thanks for posting that one Dave!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 5:02pm
Even if he did, Rini, she could still have, oh, about 40 feet of hair if she wanted.  heh.  If only!

Oh, and any/all comments are welcome, even if reactions are not pleasant.

P.S. It seems the author of the cartoon was on a long-hair theme for awhile this past summer.

Edited by DaveDecker - October 15 2006 at 5:02pm
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 7:05pm
I loved the cartoon Dave! And I wish my hair was even a fraction of what she's grown (well, she is a cartoon, and I guess, technically, my hair IS a fraction of hers).....hmmmm. Is it possible to be jealous of a cartoon?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic