Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your advice is needed.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreshMaiden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshMaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your advice is needed.....
    Posted: January 03 2001 at 3:13pm
My friend, Linnie, has had the same style since, well, since the 80`s, YES its true, sad, but true...

So, I have made her a web site, taken her photo and added several different styles to it...

If you will be so kind as to visit her site and give her your honest opinions she would be most appreciative, there is a guestbook there to leave your remarks in.

I am sure we all know how crazy attempting to change your style can make be - so your advice, suggestions and comments are more than welcomed (as long as they are nice!)

Thanks!

http://www.thepicketts.net/linniedos
Ditzy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ditzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2001 at 5:12pm
Reply to message: 21.994.1
How did you get a program to put different styles on her?
( I don`t think that made sence but I hope you understand). Or did you just put different wigs on her and take pics???
I like number 6, 8, 10 and 14.
are those pics all of her, because it doesn`t look like it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshMaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:38pm
I`m a graphic artist, I did it byhand, on the computer of course ;-) there is software out there that you can use, cosmo has one that I believe is free now, they`ll send you the CD all you do is pay the shipping....do a search for it, I am sure its not that hard to find. But to be honest, I had the that software and I see why its free, ist not really all that good....

Oh, and yes, that was the same pic of her face in every `do, just goes to show you how a hair style canmake or break you, huh?
Ram View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 7:11am
Reply to message: 21.1114.1
I would love to try that. Where can I find the photos that you used? Did you scan them out of a book and paste the faces in or how did you do that.

My friend has the Cosmo program and you are right, it is not that good. Old, out of date styles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshMaiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2001 at 9:27am
I think I got ther styles from www.hair-styles.com but don`t they have a section here for hairstyles?

I take the picture of hair style that I want to use and place it on one layer, then I take the picture of the person I want to put the `do on and place it on a layer on top of the first layer I then erase everything except their face, its complicated but that`s it in a nutshell....
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2001 at 10:39pm
That was very cool.....By the way, just a guess here, but is the picture number 7, the real linnie`s hair??? I believe it is...Anyway, I liked numbers, 1, 13, 14, and even 10. But she can only use one right, then I`d have to say it`s close between 1 and 14. Sorry I can`t decide between the two, but I can`t even decide on the perfect style for myself. I`d love to have that software!
Meg
Erika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 3:14am
I vote for #14. It looks classic and mature. Her skin tone definitely requires a dark color too. The blonder colors look too fake. Best of luck to Linnie and her new `do.

Erika
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic