Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help cure my curly fringe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Painboix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Painboix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help cure my curly fringe
    Posted: October 04 2006 at 4:50am
umm new member here .

the fringe of my hair is so freaking curly and wavy.. =(
every time i pull it down, it just curls up back above my eye brow..
even when i waxxed it, it curls back after like 30 minute.
i seriously need help.

any1 know any solution i could use other then rebonding and using straighteners. Confused

pain is all we need
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 10:27am
Let them grow out.  I had bangs (fringe) for 19 years and it was so hard for me to get used to not having any.  But I just got so tired of messing with them.  I keep mine between nose and chin length to kinda frame my face.  It works best if they are cut sort of layered.  I cut my own.... I let the curls form and then trim one curl at a time at different lengths without pulling them straight.  Once in a while I straighten the fringe by sliding a curling iron down it (could also be done with a flat iron probably) and sweep it all to one side. 
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
stargazer026 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 4:36am
you can buy products like http://www.ppshairwear.com.au/d_frizz3.cfm  to protect from the hairdryer and straighten your hair  and use a med to large round brush with bristles
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic