Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AWESOME and affordable in Long Beach CA.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Calimoonchild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calimoonchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AWESOME and affordable in Long Beach CA.
    Posted: October 08 2006 at 3:44am
I am a happy and thrilled client of an AMAZING hairdresser in Long Beach CA.

I highly highly highly recomend Emi at Salon Vida (technically in Los Alamitos), which is a 30 m drive from LA. She does INCREDIBLE things with extensions and she is affordable. She has been doing my extensions for over a year now and she wears them herself. Her work always looks so natural and she's always learning new techniques and such.

I just can't say enough good things about her. She is a perfectionist and lets no small detail slip. Her colors and cuts are beyond excellent too. And she's affordable too-- I priced Great Lengths and simiilar and it was just out of my price range. Emi charged me between $700 - $1100 for the initial and is really easy to work with in terms of adding a bundle of hair here and there.

The types of extensions that she does are Cinderella hair, Gionvanna (something similar to that), and a few other types. I have personally had both of those types and been very pleased with the results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic