Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Chenoweth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristin Chenoweth
    Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:21am
http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?view=event&eid=4440&cap=kristin+chenoweth

Looks like Kristin Chenoweth (Broadway and TV Actress) has chopped her hair to a choppy bob.  Very cute, but the haircut makes her look like she is 4 feet 8 inches tall....oh, wait a minute, she IS 4 foot 8...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 10:52am
Wow...stunning change, I like it.  She much too it keeps getting shorter.

Mid August

Sept 7th:

Oct10th:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 8:39pm
This is how she showed up today at a function for her new TV show, "Pushing Daisies."

I'm pretty sure she's been wearing extensions since she did this last October

Steve%20Granitz/WireImage.com

Edited by HAWG - July 25 2007 at 9:11pm
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 10:36pm
I can't see the longer hair ones. The short are ok if you like it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 12:44am
I can't see any of the larger photos above, but here's how she looked last night:

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 8:07am
Dang. Liked the bob, but with thet dress and her head shape (and her height) this is a little too much in the kewpie doll direction for me...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 8:25pm
Curlyfan I agree with you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2007 at 3:03pm
Maybe it's just me, but the voice of Rapunzel should have longer hair at least until she's done filming the first half of the movie.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 8:24pm
A bit poofy but still looking good

Kristin%20Chenowith%20Short%20Hairstyle
HAWG
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 9:32pm
My mom was telling me that she was on Ellen and said that she has short hair because her hair caught fire. Some sort of accident with a gas stove or something.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2007 at 9:39pm
HAWG that pic almost looks like she pinned some hair up. Anyone know if it just that short? Or there is some hidden hair.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

HAWG that pic almost looks like she pinned some hair up. Anyone know if it just that short? Or there is some hidden hair.

Her hair is that short.  Watch "Pushing Dasies" on ABC, or check Wireimage.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 7:11am
Ok she had it cut after the first show. She had it pass her shoulders in the very first show.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 3:17pm
I saw a promo for Pushing Dasies last night and she was only on for a split-second, but it looked very short (chin length?) and full, a big change from the extensions in the first few episodes. Looks like we'll have to wait until it airs to find out.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2007 at 11:06pm
It's that short; it's even slightly inverted.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 9:26pm
I don't usually like the choppy bob look but she's looking good in this picture taken yesterday

Kristin%20Chenowith%20Hairstyle

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 12:33pm
Growing it back out? I hope so thanks for the update HAWG
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 1:39pm

Sorry Hawg but I think that photo is from Oct 06. However its one of my fav pics of her!

She is doing the fake stuff now... and IMO a poor job of it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic