Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thin Grey spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dirtyblond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtyblond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin Grey spot
    Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:31am
hey Ya'll, I'm a 43y/o female that has experienced a thinning grey spot at the top of my head . The darker hair has seemed to have fallen out leaving only the grey hairs and what looks like a semi bald spotCry . I have noticed that darker hairs are growin inBig%20smile . but, I was wondering if anybody knew why this is happening ?  Thanks all responses ARE appreciated!
Vampyfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vampyfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 9:29pm
LampHair which is turning grey seems to look as if it's balding, because of the darker hair near it. Even though the dark hairs are growing back, if it still makes the scalp look too pink, you may have a problem area.

Try a mix of rosemary oil, lavender oil, bonded with almond oil. You should see a great improvement in a month or so. Good luck!
Vampyfox
Author/Performer
(Pic taken a few months ago)
www.donni-jay.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic