Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Job hunting for beauty feild flustered, suggestion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Job hunting for beauty feild flustered, suggestion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job hunting for beauty feild flustered, suggestion
    Posted: October 25 2006 at 11:51am
Hi, ok I've been out of work for about five months now, I want to go into the beauty feild badly it is my passion. I was a dog groomer before anyways looking for suggestions, I keep having the door shut on me with no beauty feild experince. I have tried many salons, many beauty stores now what?  I can't afford to go to school unless I have a job.   I am in the Louisville, Kentucky area
Lisa 

Email: hairstyledivaky@yahoo.com

Edited by HairStyleDiva - October 25 2006 at 11:51am
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 4:16pm
Well I got a job in a salon, as front desk person so excited. I start on saturday.

Well thought things were good, had a very cold thing happen to me. The lady called today and said oh we hired onther girl along with you, she needs more hours. We will keep your number on file if she doesn't work out we will call you.  what is bad is she gave me hours and everything. So I'm back job Hunting again, all the flusteration.

Edited by HairStyleDiva - November 03 2006 at 4:57pm
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 10:44am
Do you want to own a hair extension business?
tay84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tay84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2010 at 9:35am
Perhaps you should try getting an ITEC qualification and see if that helps. It will definitely give you an edge over other applicants. It will also provide you with the basic training you need to go into the beauty area of your choice. They have courses in everything so you can do whatever you want to go into.
I would highly recommend the courses and the qualification is recognised internationally. :)
Good luck!
floria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 1:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic