Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTF? what did i do wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lyrical27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyrical27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF? what did i do wrong?
    Posted: October 25 2006 at 5:48pm

okay. i spent my entire evening yesterday( i have thick a** hair) using the "search and destroy" method and clipped my split ends.

then afterwards i co washed my hair with Soft Sheen Carsons stay strong conditioner. then i gently used my scarf to wrap my hair in.

when it finished drying i took of the scarf only to find SPLIT ENDS.

what in the world did i do wrong? should i cut my ends again or just wait sometime later after my hair has grown out and then cut them?

any suggestions? im getting feed up with my hair. ill never get to bra strap which situations like this.Cry

Carlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 8:53pm
S&D is not going to get ALL your ends....since it is possible for you to miss some.  Also, it's easier to see splits on freshly washed/clean hair before you add all the products (silicone/buildup) disguising the splits.

Maybe you should do a general dusting of your ends. HTH :)
lyrical27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyrical27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 9:52am
can u give me suggestion on how to dust.   my hair is at different lengths from a lot of previous breakage that i have successfully stopped at the moment.

BeautyWitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyWitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 4:12pm
The easiest way to dust (IMO) is to put your hair in small braids or twists and the trim the ends of each braid/twist
LadyEsquire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyEsquire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2006 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by BeautyWitch BeautyWitch wrote:

The easiest way to dust (IMO) is to put your hair in small braids or twists and the trim the ends of each braid/twist

That is great advice...Wink
journal: www.fotki.com/ladyesquire
email: ladyesquirehair@yahoo
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 2:26am
Originally posted by BeautyWitch BeautyWitch wrote:

I agree.

Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2006 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Carlie Carlie wrote:

S&D is not going to get ALL your ends....since it is possible for you to miss some.  Also, it's easier to see splits on freshly washed/clean hair before you add all the products (silicone/buildup) disguising the splits.

Maybe you should do a general dusting of your ends. HTH :)

I was gonna suggest the same thing.  Do a trim, your hair will definitely improve.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic