Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Advice??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Advice??
    Posted: October 27 2006 at 8:17am
Hello I'm new on here.After reading all the amazing advice on here,I figured you might be able help.I recently purchased 2 wefts of hair extensions from a website called hairextensionsnow,but have been having problems with them already! Im not a hairdresser or expert on hair but a few months ago I had my naturally dark brown hair dyed platinum blonde,big mistake!!! Needless to say my hair was trashed so,after searching the web for literally hours,I found a light of hope from this hair forum.And after reading about hair wefts and protac I decided to buy the stuff and go to a hairdresser to hopefully have long beautiful hair again. However,after talking to this comapany numerous times asking where on earth my order is,they keep telling me that its due in tomorrow (everytime I talk to them on different days!!) which seems weird.I looked on their feedback page and they never seem to add any new good feeback comments?? Apparently their hair is 100% remy hair from india and I paid like ?40 for the 2 wefts.I ordered this stuff like 2 weeks ago.Has anyone out there used this company?? Is this stuff really good hair like they say it is??? Help I am totally clueless and just wanna have nice hair again lol!!Cry
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 8:42am
On thier website it says the hair will be back instock on Oct 25th....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 9:48am
Yes I have seen that,but when I ordered my extensions it had said they would be in stock on the 20th October? Now its the 25th? just thought it was kinda weird how they haven't really told me when I'll actually be getting them and was wondering if anyone else has bought from them?
StylistMorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 9:57am
hmm....youve ordered hair and it came before?
need a lacefront or hair additions or if you have hair or wig questions contact me at Calibarbb@yahoo.com il answer for free :)also im located in atlanta if you need a weave wig stylist or make artist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 10:35am
Nope never ordered hair before,I had nice hair until I stupidly had the hairdresser bleach it all blonde lol.Now I'm just trying to do what I can to replace it all
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 10:43am

I have ordered from this company before a few times without a problem.  They are in Scottland and I am in the USA, and with overseas shipping I got my order in about a week.

StylistMorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylistMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 11:06am
first deep condition the hair.. wet it soak it in a rich conditioner then put in a bowl apply heat to it (blow dryer or 1 min low/defrost setting in microwave) and then apply the color you'd like permanent and re use the hair. it hust needs moisture
need a lacefront or hair additions or if you have hair or wig questions contact me at Calibarbb@yahoo.com il answer for free :)also im located in atlanta if you need a weave wig stylist or make artist
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 1:01pm
Hi Yorkieluvr!
I can understand why it bugs you!
If you gotta wait for 3 weeks they should let you know, hope you'll get the hair soon!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 3:08pm
Yeah hold tight chick, these things happen.  You can always be cheeky though and ask them to send you a sample of something for free as you've had to wait x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 10:47am
Just figured I'd give you all an update on my hair order from hairextensionsnow.Well,I still haven't recieved the hair,seriously!! I had contacted this company like 9 times asking where the f%*k my hair was and then they told me I'd get it last friday.I did recieve something but it certainly wasn't what I ordered.They send me a 2 little clip in streaks lol!!! can you believe that??! and it was even in the wrong colour!! They then told me they would make sure it was sent out that friday so I'd recieve it monday but asked them for a refund instead,the quality of the hair of those clip ins was horrible!!! A lot of my firends get human hair extensions all the time,and definately the hair pieces that I got were the worst quality I've seen!! I just wanted to let you all know my experience so if you are thinking of buying from them,do so with caution,because I definately will not be getting anything from them again!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic