Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of her hair/how do I get it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
free.blessings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free.blessings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think of her hair/how do I get it?
    Posted: October 29 2006 at 12:06am
KarenNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 7:39am
Very pretty.
If this is your goal - don't try to correct the orangey foils you just got (as I suggested in your other post).
Instead, find a master colorist and take this photo along.  :)
Seriously, this look won't be a problem for a colorist who knows what they're doing.  So do your homework to find a good colorist.
With your sister's wedding around the corner, I advise against experimentation on your own.

Strand test, strand test, strand test!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2006 at 1:05am
She has alot of muti-colors, highlights and low lights.Karen is right,go to a pro,it seems too complicated to get on your own.
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 6:46am
Victorias color is very similier to mine actually, And I had alot of foiled highlights at Toni & Guy, I had different tones of golden blondes, honeys, browns. Its possible to do as my hair was originally black!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic