Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Escape From Frizztown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LoganVH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoganVH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Escape From Frizztown
    Posted: November 02 2006 at 12:24am
Hey guys, first post here. Seems like an alright community, the bunch of ya. Wink

Picture this:

After showering for quite some time and singing for even longer, you step out to dry yourself off....half an hour later and poof!! Frizz City.

Okay, so maybe you don't have to picture that given the amount of people like me there are on these boards, but it's kinda fun to play along I find. Tongue

Anyways, basically I'm seeking the answers as to what I need to do to get my hair from standard frizzy, dry, straight Asian hair to something a lot more like this:

Haha, I can't believe I just used David Beckham as an example.

I shower everyday and shampoo with Finesse Extra Body. I just bought some American Crew Fiber and it works well with my hair but I've concluded that really no individual hair styling product can give me the results I want without some other sort of method. I also just ordered some American Crew Thickening Shampoo, and Thickening Lotion from a salon that I will be getting tomorrow.

What I have gathered from reading pages and pages from this forum is that I will have to do something along the lines of getting a perm. And is it even possible for my type of hair in black to have any sort of volume and bend?

Any help, advice or money would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Big%20smile

takayanagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takayanagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 6:03pm
Simple get conditioner and use shampoo throughly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic