Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chantelle houghton brunette?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chantelle houghton brunette?!
    Posted: November 03 2006 at 9:58pm
Before

After
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 10:27pm
I guess I have to go with the darker hair, though I think it is a little too dark, at least the ends look that way to me.
The white dress, blonde hair, and light skin washes her out.
Kind of ugly hair - take a brush to it.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 8:24am

Yeah she's been dark for a few weeks now. I guess since she's made it in her own right she doesn't have to be a proffessional Paris lookalike anymore(her previous job). She's a natural brunette and I like the colour on her.

She said in an interview that her hair is bobbed due to damage and the extensions are clip-in to prevent further damage.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2006 at 9:25am
From Paris to Ashlee?
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 2:25am
Her long hair looks kinda scraggly. The best color of hair for her would be something in between the washed out blonde and the dark hair. Neither hair color is best for her.
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2006 at 2:27am
Do you have a pic of her in her bob cut? Maybe that would work for her. The long hair she is wearing in those pics just doesn't suit her. Some women wear long hair better than others. Same with short hair.
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2006 at 10:58pm
In the recent brunette photos she has a really really dark tan, very un natural looking. She seems naturally almost pale, no idea what possessed her to get such an awful tan!
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2006 at 5:44pm
Ok dont start me on this girl....i could just about tolerate the blonde celeb big bro chantelle....i hate this brown hair- im usually a fan of dark hair and blue eyes but this colour is just mousy and her hair is so dry and parched-im just not a massive fan of hers anyways.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 3:02pm
i think she looked better as a blonde. she stood out more
but it was too removed from her natural
i think what she should have done was go for an all over darker base but keep a few slices of her platinum underneath for a little interest. the darker colour is just too monotone and flat
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 3:15am
I agree brunette is better here...but why does her hair looks so stiff in both pics and scraggly?
And please forgive me,I'm getting old~who is she?
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 11:20am

she has hair extensionsin julesy, i dont think they are the best quality hair. looks like a synthetic type.

you probably wont know who she is she was on big brother in the uk.

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 4:16pm
Ooooh,thanks kirstyx1888xmac. Her color in the brunette looks kinda spotty too at the top. Maybe she should get shorter extensions that dont look so scraggly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic