Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360 Teams: Need Your Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 Teams: Need Your Help
    Posted: November 09 2006 at 12:13pm
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay.  I've tried sending out private messages, making forum posts, asking team leaders to help, etc. to get pictures for the teams so that we can begin battling but haven't had much luck.  I don't yet have a single team with all of their pics in, let alone 2 to battle them.

You can see the pictures I have here.  If you want this to get started please help me by getting the pictures we need to start battling.

A couple of the teams are only 1 or 2 people away from having all of their pics in.  You can email them or private messenge them to me.  My email is below.

Thanks for your help,

Edited by Andrew Walker - November 09 2006 at 12:14pm
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2006 at 1:29pm

GUYS THIS ISN'T HARD PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PUT PICTURES PLZZZ GIVE THEM IN. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THIS PLACE AINT AS GOOD AS IT USE TO BE.

MAN IF THIS BATTLE THING DOESN'T START TO POP OFF BY THE BEGINNING OFF BY THE BEGINNING OF JAN 07 THEN I JUST DONT SEE MYSELF BEING ON HERE ANYMORE. ITS RIDICULOUS CUS THIS STARTED IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER AND PPL PICTURES AINT HARD TO GET. PHONES HAVE CAMERAS AND YOURE TELLIN ME YOU CANT BORROW A FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS CAMERA FOR A DAY?!?!?!

I WANNA SEE THIS BATTLE THING POP OFF SO PPL PLZZZZZZZZ SEND THESE PICS IN.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic