Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

advice for short hair and spiking it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trip_fall_die View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trip_fall_die Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: advice for short hair and spiking it
    Posted: November 14 2006 at 11:41pm
I'm thinking of cutting my shoulder length hair. I want a spiked hair style.  However I have some questions.

I already have a perm. Would it be best to get it permed and then cut? That way it's at its straightest when I go to another salon to get it cut?

Once that's done I would like it to be spikey and thus I need to know what's a good product to use for that.  Like what type of gels?

Also would it be possible to simpley wet and set with it or would I have to flat iron it to achieve the type of spikes I want.

Should I wrap my hair?

I've never done anything with my hair besides a ponytail and I'm utterly clueless.

Thank you for your time.
Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 9:02am
Wink You seem to have the right idea to me. Why is it that people who have longer hair want to cut it but people who have short hair want long hair.  I have short hair and I can't wait to get your length.
Serenity was here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic