Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YAY!!!! I can post!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY!!!! I can post!!!
    Posted: November 16 2006 at 11:36am
I'm finally able to post

I'm such a nerd
I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my computer for the longest time. I thought it was just my computer since it has other issues. It wouldn't let me post on here but I could log on and read.

Then I found this in the help menu and it worked.

"If you are using Internet Explorer 5+ (windows only), Netscape 7.1, Mozilla 1.3+, Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1+, and if the forum administrator has enabled it you should have a Rich Text (WYSIWYG) Editor to type your messages with. If you find that you are having problems posting using the WYSIWYG editor then you can disable this WYSIWYG Editor by simply editing your profile and selecting to turn off the WYSIWYG Posting Editor."

Anyway just wanted to say that you gals are GREAT!
I have been reading and trying the new things that I learn from you all and you have saved me hours of effort trying to figure it all out on my own. So thankyou to everyone who helps out on here. You are all my hair angels.
It's Official...
I'm Addicted To Hair Extensions!
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 1:25pm
welcome back !
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 1:27pm
thankyou
It's Official...
I'm Addicted To Hair Extensions!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic