Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Color Mis-adventure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maggyparker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maggyparker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Color Mis-adventure
    Posted: November 18 2006 at 1:45am

I know this is no big issue~~~~for many but for me it is. So help me for God’s shake I am frightened sh*t!!!!!!!. Somebody just warned me that coloring your hair may screw them for life. Now I love my hair and of course I like them colored..So will somebeody guide with fact######Scientific mind you or convincing. And more will Arurvedic hair oils help protect…@@@@@

Thnx in advance   

Edited by maggyparker - November 18 2006 at 1:47am
i love dating and modeling
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 7:13am
Who said it, and what was their evidence?  I'm open minded to the fact that this may happen, but I've never seen it happen on anyone, so I'd need to see some evidence.

I dyed my hair so many times (kept lifting and lifting) until it was white, and kept it white for over 6 years.  I also dyed it pleny before that, leading to a total of me dyeing my hair for 11 years.   I am back to natural now and my hair is okay.  It is a little frizzier, and I have some thick dark curly hairs growing where they were all straight and light before, but only on the top layer, the underlayer is smooth and not frizzy. So to me that is evidence for it being sun damage, not dye damage.  
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic