Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cleaning your LF Unit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:04am
What is Desolve it normally use for. We don't have that in Holland. Many thing that you girls use is hard for me to find in Holland. Maybe they have something here that works like Desolve it. I hope so, because i also have trouble with cleaning my unit. The glue always stay in it. The first app was the best. Now i always fighting with my units and always there is still glue on it. I use lase release, acetone, after search really hard i found 99% alcohol. But that don't work for me. Maybe i do something wrong.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:43am
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:25am
thanks again Sexi. Now i see what kind of product it is. I am going to search for someting like that here. Because if i order it, the shipping cost a lot more than the product self. When i need adhesive i order a lot of things in one time, because i have to pay $ 36 for shipping one supertape or 1 bottle of mity tite.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:28am
well they sell it in big gallons so i'd get that..
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:29pm
Desolve it really does work...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic