Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any good products for FLY AWAYS in HAIR?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vanmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any good products for FLY AWAYS in HAIR?
    Posted: November 23 2006 at 7:26pm

Hi guys do you know of any product for fly aways for the hair, I  have fly aways in the fornt of my hair and would love to find a product that works and isnt greasy or has a greasy look, anyone know of any? anyway thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by vanmel - November 23 2006 at 7:26pm
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 9:21pm

Well most products that are good for flyaways are serum types, so is going to be hard to find one that isn't greasy. The trick is to find one that doesn't go on greasy. Aveda pure fume anti-humectant pomade is great. Not only does it control fly aways, but repels moisture, so it fights humidity and controls frizz.Use only a tiny bit. Emulsify well in the palm of your hand. As long as you only use a little bit (and I mean a little bit) it will not look greasy. It is expensive but it lasts forever. My little sister has had the same jar for 2 years and is not even half empty.

xpanteragirlx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xpanteragirlx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 10:53am
You could try a tiny bit of lotion or conditoner
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2006 at 11:22am
I use aloe vera gel.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Katze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2007 at 1:45pm
I have lots of baby hairs and growing out layers which stick up like a halo all over the top of my hair. Luckily, this means my hair is finally growing! but sometimes I don't want them and use a bit of oil (coconut) or aloe vera to smooth them down. You can also use a bit of conditioner on them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic