Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting RED highlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting RED highlights
    Posted: December 05 2006 at 2:19am
         I need someone to tell me what you do to get RED highlights. Seems all the products on the market are really only meant to give blonde ones.
I tried one of the ones (Color breaks by Garnier) that seems as though it would give orangeish to red highlights,but on my Dyed brown hair they came out kinda blondeish (and I only left it on 10 minutes,not 20 minutes because i realized it was bleach and didnt want to leave it on that long,good thing i didnt)
A while back there was a home highlighting kit specificly for red highlights,that was not just the bleach,but a coloring agent added into it. It gave me perfect red highlights.
Well,of course they either no longer make it,or I just cant find it. So...can I just dye the highlights I have red? (right now they look orangeish blonde)
And...what can I use in the future when I want red highlights? If anyone knows something good to use I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!!Thumbs%20Up

Edited by julesyjul88 - December 05 2006 at 2:20am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic