Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Harding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Harding
    Posted: December 05 2006 at 4:09pm
I thought i'd share this one with all the fans here too.

Enjoy everyone...especially lovebobs!

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 8:03pm
I like the bob cut, it looks good, but her hair looks harsh, she would look better if her hair was a little less platinum and more of a medium or medium light blonde color, instead of that bleached look.
Having AU, I often wear bob cut blonde wigs, and own some beautiful, well-fitted, blonde vacuum wigs, but not that bleached platinum color.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2006 at 11:45pm
amazingly cute
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2006 at 6:13pm
Cool picture man. Good find and thanks for sharing Thumbs%20Up
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 8:09pm
She went for a short crop...

Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 8:43am
Yuck...
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 6:53pm
I agree, her color is not only over powering, but it's one dimensional. The color rob's your eyes of looking at the cut. I like alot of cuts and color combinations but this one does nothing for her, thats my opinoin.
Mike
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 7:41pm
Makes her look middle-aged.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 4:17pm
I think there are some better pictures of that haircut on the Celebrity section of the boards.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 5:32pm
That is not Sarah Harding verybored, but i must admit she might in 10 years
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 6:23am
Oh my god i was wrong it is Sarah Harding.

I agree with Rocky, YUCK.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 5:32pm

Today i have see another picture of Sarah's new style trimmed a bit shorter at the back and side and styled much better. It does look quite sexy.

not sure how long the picture will be there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic